WordPress Real Media Library helps you in media management. Organize thousands of uploaded files into folders, collections and galleries. A real file manager that allows you to manage large amounts of files such as pictures, videos, or documents in WordPress. Media Library Folders for Everyone.
Real Media Library is a WordPress plugin that equips you with advanced media management. With this plugin you are able to organize the thousands of images, audio, video and PDF files in your media library into folders. Basically, it’s a file manager like Windows Explorer or Mac Finder, but for WordPress.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS PLUGIN?
A growing WordPress blog or website means you are adding a ton of new media files to your database every day. In a few weeks, your website will be filled with thousands of media files. How will you be able to find one of these files in a flat list? Of course, you can use WordPress search and spend a few hours finding a file, but who can remember the names of thousands of files?
ORGANIZE YOUR MEDIA WITH EASE
This is where the Real Media Library plugin comes in. This plugin makes it easy to create folders, collections, and galleries for your images to keep your media library tidy. The next time you’re looking for a file, it’s just a click away in the file manager.
Organizing your blog media files with the Real Media Library plugin is as easy as dragging and dropping them into folders. You can rearrange the order of your files by dragging them around to move the important files to the top of the list for quicker access.
In addition, you can use the Real Media Library plugin to add media galleries to your posts directly from the WordPress editor for new posts. This allows you to insert an entire media folder into your WordPress posts as a customizable gallery.
The Real Media Library is the must-have WordPress media management plugin that can save you a ton of time spent managing your media files.
FOLDERS, COLLECTIONS AND GALLERIES
As you can see from the screenshots (GIFs) of the Real Media Library plugin, it supports three ways to organize your files:
Folder: A folder can contain any file type and collection, but not galleries. To create a subfolder, simply select a folder from the list and click this button.
Collection: A collection cannot contain files. You can, however, create other collections and galleries there. The gallery mentioned above is just a gallery data folder, which means it will not be placed in your frontend (website) automatically. You can create a visual gallery from this gallery data folder with the Gutenberg editor in your page / post.
Gallery: A gallery data folder can only contain images. It’s easier for you to distinguish where your visual galleries are. You can also drag and drop the images into your own image order.
WordPress Real Media Library Features: –
- WordPress 5.x / Gutenberg ready
- Folder for the WordPress media library
- Drag & Drop your files
- Works great on touch devices
- Create shortcuts of files in multiple folders. Shortcuts do not require physical storage space (0 kb).
- Full control over your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete)
- Rearrange folders by drag & drop or by criterium (e.g. name in ascending order)
- Sort folder contents by drag & drop or criteria (e.g. A-Z) automatically or once
- Bulk select folders and delete multiple folders at once
- Filter in the WordPress insert media dialog
- Advanced media library uploader
- Upload files directly to a folder
- Create dynamic galleries from a folder with Gutenberg block or shortcode
- Order folder contents by drag & drop or by criterion (date, name, …)
- Quickly navigate to folders with quick folder search
- Translated into several languages
- Compatible with all major themes, page builders and many plugins
- Supports WordPress Multisite (each page has its own folder tree)
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin does not collect personal data without your consent!
- Import categories/folders from plugins like FileBird, WP Media Folder, Advanced Media Library, Media Library Wizard and more