Improve the efficiency and satisfaction of your checkout process by allowing your customers to choose their delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable manner.
With WooCommerce Order Delivery, your customers will get clear information about the expected delivery date and time from a set of prospects managed by the store owner including local bank holidays, shipping methods and other factors.
This allows you to ship the order when it is best for your customer, which makes every shopping experience the best possible.
Why use WooCommerce Order Delivery?
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame to prevent work overloads and problems with your shipments.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
Easy for the Customer, Adaptable to Your Needs
There are three main variables that will affect the delivery of your order, these are:
- Location: You can filter by country, city, or region and modify or avoid your service there.
- Shipping method: Our extension supports most of the WooCommerce shipping methods that you can set in your shop, including “Table rate” shipping methods. You can assign these methods to your orders based on location and time.
- For example, you may ship on Saturdays only using a special shipping method that has an extra charge.
- Delivery customer preferences: Your customer can select a range of hours and days that will specify the best time to receive the order. Depending on the shipping time and your production time, you have total information about when your order is due.
Never Miss a Deadline
Determine the minimum number of days you need to produce an order and the delivery area. That way, the customer can order from your lead time and you have plenty of time to stick to your schedule. The extension also calculates the recommended shipping date for you so that the order can be delivered on time.
In addition, you can sort all your orders based on your expected delivery area and prioritize your production process in advance.